- By ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
- By placing an order at StudioKahn's online shop, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old or have parents' permission to buy from us.
- All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by StudioKahn as responsible for the personal information.
- Events outside StudioKahn's control shall be considered force majeure.
- The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order.
- Please note that your order will only be shipped only once payment and delivery details have been approved.
- Order delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by address, payment verification or any other delay.
- Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of taxes.
If you are shipping within Israel, VAT will be added.
- Shipments to a destination outside of Israel may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the client; unfortunately we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Card information is transmitted over secure SSL encryption and is not stored.
- Please note that local charges may occur.
- StudioKahn reserves the right to amend any information without prior notice.
Terms & Conditions
This page contains the terms & conditions. Please read these terms & conditions carefully before ordering any products from us. You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.
By placing an order at studiokahn, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old (or have parents' permission to buy from us) and accept these terms & conditions which shall apply to all orders placed or to be placed at StudioKahn for the sale and supply of any products. None of these terms & conditions affect your statutory rights. No other terms or changes to the terms & conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing signed by us.Refunds and Exchages
If the items that you have purchased are not to your satisfaction, we are happy to help you exchange or return them. If so, please note the following:
Before you send your items back to us you need to send an e-mail to email@example.com. You will then receive return instructions by e-mail.
Do not send anything without contacting us first, as this may lead to longer handling time and delayed refunding.
Please review our full return and exchange policies in the dedicated Return and Exchange page> http://studiokahn.tictail.com/legal/return-policy
All personal information you provide us with or that we obtain will be handled by StudioKahn as responsible for the personal information. The personal information you provide will be used to ensure deliveries to you, the credit assessment, to provide offers and information on our catalog to you. The information you provide is only available to StudioKahn and Tictail and will not be shared with other third parties. You have the right to inspect the information held about you. You always have the right to request StudioKahn to delete or correct the information held about you. By accepting the StudioKahn Conditions, you agree to the above.
Events outside StudioKahn's control, which is not reasonably foreseeable, shall be considered force majeure, meaning that studiokahn is released from studiokahn's obligations to fulfill contractual agreements. Example of such events are government action or omission, new or amended legislation, conflict, embargo, fire or flood, sabotage, accident, war, natural disasters, strikes or lack of delivery from suppliers. The force majeure also includes government decisions that affect the market negatively and products, for example, restrictions, warnings, ban, etc.
All products remain StudioKahn's property until full payment is made. The price applicable is that set at the date on which you place your order. Shipping costs and payment fees are recognized before confirming the purchase. If you are under 18 years old you must have parents' permission to buy from StudioKahn.
All transfers conducted through StudioKahn are handled and transacted through third party (PayPal) dedicated gateways to guarantee your protection. Card information is not stored and all card information is handled over SSL encryption. Please read the terms & conditions for the payment gateway choosen for the transaction as they are responsible for the transactions made.
Please note that local charges (sales tax, customs duty) may occur, depending on your region and local customs duties. These charges are at the customers own expense.
The first type of cookie commonly used is "Session Cookies". During the time you visit the website, our web server assigns your browser a unique identifier string so as not to confuse you with other visitors. A "Session Cookie" is never stored permanently on your computer and disappears when you close your browser. To use studiokahn without troubles you need to have cookies enabled.
The second type of cookie saves a file permanently on your computer. This type of cookie is used to track how visitors move around on the website. This is only used to offer visitors better services and support. The text files can be deleted. On studiokahn we use this type of cookie to keep track of your shopping cart and to keep statistics of our visitors. The information stored on your computer is only a unique number, without any connection to personal information.
StudioKahn reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product offerings without prior notice. At the event of when a product is sold out, StudioKahn has the right to cancel the order and refund any amount paid in the best way. StudioKahn shall also notify the customer of equivalent replacement products if available.
Tictail AB is not responsible for any content, interactions or transfers made on http://studiokahn.tictail.com.
All enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org